(Academic Year Only- September 8th, 2020-June 21st, 2021)
- Parents are required to participate in all private and group lessons (children 10 and younger).
- Tuition includes all components of program EXCEPT for graduate recital fees and concert tickets.
- Program commitment is from September through mid June.
- A $20 late fee will be applied to all student accounts if monthly tuition payments are not received by the 5th.
- Monthly tuition payments remain the same regardless of the number of lessons taught per month.
- Make up lessons are given ONLY in the form of a lesson swap or extra teaching weeks already built into the calendar.
- Return check fee is $20.
- Withdrawal from program requires 30 days’ notice on the first of the month or 1 month’s tuition payment. Students may not withdraw from June lessons only.
- Student dismissals will be considered under the following circumstances:
– poor attendance
– ongoing inappropriate behavior
– lack of parent involvement
– late tuition payments and/or non-payment.
- Teacher Cancellations: Group- will only be rescheduled if less than 15 classes have been taught per season. Private- will only be rescheduled if there were 2 previous cancellations.